lørdag 20. desember 2008

B I G B A N G

i still remember early december
dancing on ice with you
too friendly with strangers
the sudden mood changes
something not quite right with you
...
and every star will grow just a little
when certain memories seem to reappear

But in my mind I'm not so kind
I can only feel your sadness
And I can't get through
I can't get through to you



Fall asleep and dream you laid your hand
Upon her head
...
Twice as alone when you're together
Faking smiles and holding hands
Each one guided only by their own
Fears and demands


Did you ever change your clothes did you hesitate
walking back and forth, always being late
Cause I was someone special
...
You got me running
running late at night
trying to find you
And I started thinking
thinking all the time
But what could I do
...
I had something for you
Was there something for me
I had something to give you
But it's a mystery
Something special




You know it will never be the same
Truly wild will never tame
And I think it is a shame
...
Cuz all of the sudden he stopped singing his song
I lost my mind and all went wrong
I've got a heavy hand
...
Wild bird flying
Sing a song I can't capture
I'll make it up to you
If you can understand and now
I'm gonna make it up to you somehow







Jeg er hås enda.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Ja sjå kor fin dæm blei :D

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh,va det bra? hadde så sjukt løst å fær,dumme eksamen. Fine bilda,som alltid;)) og GOD JUL kjære kjære Marte <3

    SvarSlett
  3. Det va kjempebra!!! :D
    Fantastisk faktisk!
    Neste gang Karoline, ska du vær med!
    Go Jul t dæ å søta! :D

    SvarSlett